I think you’ll agree, any kind of Marketing edge that you can give you and your business, all the better…
Below you will find 5 time and product tested tips that will give you that extra edge that you’re looking for. Use them and they will improve your overall output!
One More Thing, Remember To Share!
Top 5 Advertising Tips To Have Peace And Security In Your Internet Information Marketing Life!
1. Who doesn’t like a discount? I know I do and your customers will too! Give them an overall total order discount to increase your sales. For instance you might want to give a discount for spending a particular dollar amount. “Spend $250 and receive and automatic 20% discount off your total order!”
Another, sort of version of this, is “buy two and get one free!”
2. Since so many of us are visually oriented, when it comes to looks, having a nice picture or graphic posted at your website that represents your product you’re selling, is so necessary when trying to win your customer over. Seeing a visual representation, sort of gives the customer the feeling of ownership and brings them that one step closer in closing the sale.
3. You could increase the perceived value of your product to boost sales dramatically. One way is to present the customer with a free bonus complementary product… Another is to have good persuasive sales copy to entice the customer… And still having a great graphic reprensation, as mentioned earlier and a decent looking website all help in increasing the perceived value of your product and business.
4. Ok here’s one that more smaller businesses may not consider but could prove to be a tremendous help, when done right! And that is to outsource part of your workload to save time, energy and money. You could outsource the parts of your business that you don’t like doing yourself or in areas that you are weak… And you can use the time, energy and money you will save, in promoting your business, which is what’s going to make you the most money!
5. This one can be a deal breaker, if the customer doesn’t see it somewhere in the sales process… Tell your audience what kind of support they will receive after they make their purchase. Depending on the product, this could be something as simple as free email support or a FAQ section that answers the most popular question. Whenever possible, always offer some type of guarantee!
Don’t forget, people love “peace and security!”
Thanks for reading “Top 5 Advertising Tips To Have Peace And Security In Your Internet Information Marketing Life”