Here You Will Find Some Great Tips For A Good Backlink Program
2011 and 2012 have been extreme defining years for search engines and websites when it comes to relevancy and site ranks.
By now, you’ve sure been apprised of all the Google and other search engines updates that have been on a continuous non-stop rampage of algorithmic changes, site de-indexing and other related processes going on.
However, one thing that hasn’t changed is the importance of backlinks to a website…
Having a good backlink program is one of best things you can do for a successful online experience. Therefore, I’m going to provide you with some of tips that have worked for myself and others from which you could start benefiting from right away and into the future.
Devising a good backlink program can be a little challenging, especially if you are new to the whole process. However, there are some things you can do to get started right away that would be free and relatively easy to implement.
- You could use stat sites to immediately began sending backlinks to your site.
- You can use bookmark sites to do the same
- You could write a an article or two and link back to your site (fairly easy to do and there are many article directories available for you to use)
Regardless as to which method you use there are some key points for you to keep in mind…
- Ultimately, you want to make sure you have at least a few quality backlinks (even if you only have one or two to start the process)
- Quality is more important than quantity, unless the quantity contains a fair amount of quality backlinks
- Do Follow back links are better for your website than no-follow links, for purposes of SEO and rankings.
There are nearly unlimited ways to get links back to your site, some are very easy to do, as mentioned in the beginning tips above. And then, there are more challenging methods such as securing very high page ranking back links (pr7, pr8 et.)
Eventually, you want to have a good mixture of backlinks and not just focus on one kind. Remember, as well, search engines are a lot smarter these days and they also look out for linking campaigns that have a natural flow to them (so, don’t go throwing hundreds of backlinks at your site overnight or you will be penalized!)
If you use and implement these tips, you’ll be well on your way to establishing a good backlink program!