As Might Be Expected, Another Google On SEO Algorithm Changes 2012
I recently took a look at the recent results of the Google on seo algorithm changes. There were 40 or so such updates of which I’ll point out a few.
- More coverage for related searches.
- Less duplication in expanded sitelinks.
- More locally relevant predictions in YouTube.
- More accurate detection of official pages.
- “Site:” query update. “This change improves the ranking for queries using the “site:” operator by increasing the diversity of results.”
- Fresher images. They are now better at detecting new images.
- Data refresh for related searches signal.
- Improved snippets for video channels.
- Improvements to ranking for local search results.
- Panda update. “This launch refreshes data in the Panda system, making it more accurate and more sensitive to recent changes on the web.”
[I've taken 10 of the 40 for sampling... As you can see in this example, at least 25% of the Google on SEO alogorithm changes are related to relevancy, thus a more accurate return on search engine results pages.
This is exactly in tuned with the core concept of the Google search engines and indeed, all search engines, relatively speaking.
So as you can see from my sampling here, there's no big mystery to Google's intentions for ranking in the search engines as some would have you believe. In my opinion, they state it rather clearly, we want websites that's going to help us carry out our core concepts and when we find these websites, we will reward/award them accordingly...]
Put another way, do your basic on page seo really well and you will begin knocking it out of the park! (after you take care of that, then you should handle your off page seo or do them both simultaneously but at minimum, the aforementioned).
If you would like an easy and free way to get your online internet Marketing up to snuff, join my free membership site and news letter for a ton of tips, tutorials and free products.
Let’s begin first by providing you these awesome insider strategies, located inside “The Google Traffic, Tips, Tactics and Strategies!” (crash course manual containing 20 pages of some of the best, easy to implement, proven techniques that really work!).
To Access Download & Other FREE Business Growth Products – Enter Your Best Email Address!
Your Privacy Is Guaranteed!
In addition to the above Google search engine tips, I will be delivering straight to your inbox, a whole range of free internet Marketing information, which will come in the form of weekly reports, containing some of the best Marketing internet information.
Members of this list will also receive a free basic access to my new membership site, which will also contain, videos, ebooks, graphics, articles, slides and a whole lot more… all designed to help you improve your information internet Marketing experience. There’s a limit to the number of free memberships, so lock in your spot now (enter your name and best email, in the form above to qualify for free access into the membership site!)
Now Check Out A Sneak Peek Of The Membership Site!